EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT
This Report covers full-time vacancy recruitment data for the period January 23, 2012 – January 22, 2013.
1) Employment Unit: WDST(FM)
2) Unit Members (Stations and Communities of License): WDST(FM), Woodstock, NY
3) EEO Contact Information for Employment Unit:
293 Tinker Street
PO Box 367
Woodstock, New York 12498
4) and 5) List all Full-Time Job Vacancies Filled by Each Station in the Employment Unit:
During the period covered by this Report, there were no hires.
6)Total # of Interviewees Referred: For the period from January 23, 2012, through January 22, 2013, this Employment Unit made no hires and conducted no interviewees for full-time job vacancies.
7) Supplemental Recruitment Initiatives. List and briefly describe the Supplemental Recruitment Initiatives undertaken during the period covered by this Report.
(a) Initiative: Career Fair Participation
WDST participated in the Dutchess County Community College Hudson Valley Job Fair, sponsored by Dutchess County Community College, held on April 11, 2012, WDST attendees with hiring authority: The station’s Marketing/Promotions Director and the stations Assistant Promotions Director.
WDST participated in the SUNY New Paltz Networking Fair for Jobs & Internships, sponsor SUNY New Paltz College Resource Center, held on February 2, 2012 , WDST attendees with hiring authority: The station’s Marketing/Promotions Director and the stations Assistant Promotions Director.
(b) Initiative: WDST Internship Program.
Unpaid Internship Program: 2 College students participated in WDST’s Internship program in various departments during the reporting period.